Beach Yoga Centre
- Welcome new students to BYC. Try either a 1 week or a 30-day unlimited class package. Find out more details and other helpful new information for students here.
- Check out BYC Online. Awesome yoga…online with us!
- New To Beach Yoga Centre? Find out more information for new yogis here.
- We also offer and specialize in Absolute Beginner Yoga courses. Click here to see times and details.
- David Gellineau, was interviewed recently by the Toronto Star in an article titled “Q&A with three of Toronto’s top yoga teachers! ” Click here to read all about it!
We are taking Special Enhanced Measures for Toronto Lockdown, therefore in-studio classes are temporarily unavailable. The studio will continue to offer live streaming online classes.
Tuesday 11:00am – 12:15pm – Jillian
Wednesday 7:00pm – 8:15pm – Antoinette
Thursday 12:00pm – 1:15pm – Antoinette
Friday 10:00am – 11:15am – Antoinette
Saturday 10:00am – 11:15am – Antoinette
Click here to access the online schedule for this week
- No pre-registration required
- Maximum 7 students per class
- First come first serve
- Please see our safety guidelines for attending in-studio classes.
- Requires booking through our system.
- Please book 15 min in-advanced
- You will receive an email invitation before class begins with a zoom link
- Offers the flexibility of attending in-studio or live online. See the above instructions on procedures for each.
Tues to Fri. -8:00 am to 10:00am
** Mysore classes will be canceled on, Thursday, September 17, and Thursday, October 1 due to the Moon days.
** All Mysore and Led Primary Series classes will be cancelled on Moon days. Take rest and Happy Moon Day!
* Note: new students should arrive 10 min. before class begins to fill out our client registration form. You can also check out our New to Yoga page for registration form and other information to help you get started at BYC.